Sunday, June 15, 2014

Amalgamated

What makes me, me? Of course there is the me part of it - all my nonsense and sense and desires and ambitions and love and what not. Then there is Geet. I realize that over time, I have come to think of her also, as me. I mean I tell her every damn thing - I tell her about my emotions, my struggles, my inner thoughts, my everything - and in turn, she reacts with her thoughts. It is as if, I am telling things to my own self. I think she has also started doing that. Amalgamating. The only issue about this whole experience is the friction that gets created at times, and I think, only time will ease that out, and in time, she will become me and I will become her - amalgamated, forever.

Then there is everything else around me - the environment surrounding me. That is a pressure point clearly. It will take time before I move stronger ahead, and the environment around me becomes more conducive to happiness.

For now, I just want to totally seep into my new life with Geet and seep her into me. That's all that matters.

P.S. Now there will be two of us going to Everest base camp. And scuba.

P.P.S. Just stowed in her small cute undies. I love them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment