Monday, January 9, 2012

C'est La Vie?

Well I wanted to write. So here I am.

Life keeps throwing weird situations at you all the time. Its funny. One moment all is okay. The second, all is lost. The third, you have some and you have lost some.
I like it. Maybe not.
Gets to be a big pain in ass anyway.

Like twenty days ago, I had big academic hopes. And I was peacefully making my 'I-am-on-a-break-with-girls' run. Plus, my birthday was close by. So was Christmas and the New Year.
Eighteen days ago, the academic hope crashed.
Fourteen days (or so) ago Christmas day happened. Nothing major, just the regular. Bar, couple of beers and such.
Eleven days ago was my birthday. Nice dinner with friends.
Eight days ago.. New years. Party. Drunk. And then I made out. Lost my aforementioned run. Unprepared for a relationship though.
Six days ago.. One last shot - one last academic foray.
Four days ago.. Made out again. Still unprepared for a relationship. 
Day before - carried well into yesterday.. Made out yet again. Questioned whether I am prepared for a relationship - probably. And then her past came in the way. In a big way. Really pissed with having broken my said run.
Today.. Her past really pissed me off. And then the academic enterprise of mine hit a speed-breaker. 

So here is where I stand now. Unprepared for a relationship but not on course with my earlier mentioned run. Managing the slow drive up that academic speed-breaker.

Sucks.

1 comment: